Wide Input Range DC/DC Converter for Railway & Industrial Applications
The WAF150 series is a compact and ruggedised range of DC/DC converters that will deliver 150 W output power for harsh industrial environments. The series features ultrawide input range voltages of 9 to 36V, 18 to 75V and 43 to 160VDC. Available in five single outputs of 12, 15, 24, 28 and 48 VDC, the output can be trimmed up to 20% of nominal.
Features include an operating temperature range of -40 to +100°C ambient; remote ON/OFF; OCP, OVP and OTP protection; and adjustability. The WAF series convection/conduction-cooled package construction makes it suitable for extreme environmental and electrically demanding applications. The fully enclosed and encapsulated converters come in a compact package of 98 x 52 x 17 mm. They comply with the stringent requirements for railway EN50155 standard, vibration MIL-STD-810F and UL 62368-1 approval.
- 4:1 wide Input range: 9~36V,18~75V & 43~160VDC
- Single output, up to 12.5A / 150 watts
- Rail EN50155 compliance
- High power density package
- High efficiency up to 88%
- Regulated output & Short circuit protection
- 2250VDC isolation
- Remote ON / OFF, Positive Logic ( Negative Logic option )
- High operating temperature up to 85ºC
- Zero load operation
- External Output voltage trim
- Heatsink –HC or DIN Rail Mount option – DN
- EMC EN55022 Class A ( Class B option )